- The Indian banking system consists of 12 public sector banks, 21 private sector banks, 46 foreign banks, 43 regional rural banks and numerous urban co-operatives as well as rural cooperative banks.
- Technological development has accelerated the use of mobile and internet banking services all over the nation. The banking sector is focused to make the most of this, by improving the customer’s user experience and be ahead of competition, also creating numerous job opportunities in the process.
- Insurance industry is a crucial contributor towards India’s financial industry. The insurance industry is expanding at a rapid pace. BFSI sectors continues to offer excellent entry level career opportunities for individuals.
What Will You Learn?
- BFSI sector provides plenty opportunities for ambitious individuals with an intellectually stimulating and fast paced career path. There is a wide scope of job opportunities such as Insurance agent, Loan officer, Mutual Fund advisors, corporate bankers, consumer banking, Bank operations executive and many more.
- As e-commerce and online banking technology continue to expand, tech-savvy individuals will always be in demand. With the use of e-commerce and online banking on the rise, the demand for individuals with technical skills will always be high.
- Besides pursuing a career in BFSI Sector, being financial literate helps manage individual wealth very effectively.